Sunday 10 January 2010

Stalling

So my weight has stalled for the past week
I did lose about 0.4 pounds (I know that thanks to my digital scale)
Although thats not much
Waiting and watching while I carry on
Today has been a lazy and slow day
I woke up late
Had to do updates on my computer
Laundry, change sheets, cleaning
The coming week am looking forward to losing some weight
I am also joining a gym now that I have recovered from my injury
I should be meeting MM this week
That should be fun
Am looking forward to wearing the new jeans and dress I've bought
:)
I've promised myself that once I reach my goal weight
I will buy myself a pair of Miss Sixty jeans that I have been lusting after
(so for the sake of owning those jeans - I've got to get right on it)
Wish me luck!
Another 6 or 8 pounds to go
Depending where I feel I look good

No comments:

Post a Comment