Wednesday 13 January 2010

Progress

So this morning I checked my weight again
I've lost like 0.4 pounds which is not much but better than stalling. lol.
I have been walking for an hour every day lately
Yesterday I started doing some additional exercise too
But am still recovering from a small injury so I am going slow
I decided to go on a detox diet
Eating stuff like fruits the first day, vegetables the next,
Then a combination of both, etc etc
A nice way to flush the system
Today my diet went a bit haywire at dinner time.
But will be back on track tomorrow, I promise.
Ate too many peanuts and chashews!
My boyfriend thinks am mad to want to be any thinner
But I told him I have to lose 6/8 pounds - see it for myself.
Only then will I be happy.
Cheers to my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment