Saturday 23 January 2010

Its surprising how many girls I know are anorexic/bulimic
Yes, they are skinny and still think that they need to lose a few pounds :-/
Hmm so I have added a lot of fruit to my diet
I switched to skimmed milk
I've cut my carb intake
I eat a lot of fish and less red meat than I used to (anyway am not fond of red meat)
I cant give up the wine though (but I dont drink more than twice a week)
I still eat nuts, seeds and dates

Last weekend my friend visited and dragged me out and about for three days
So that completley ruined by weight loss targets
Am back on track and I knowww that I can do this
I also work out everyday.

More later
So far this weekend has been good
I have been invited to a brunch tomorrow but I might not go
I dont want to eat an unhealthy meal and ruin my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment